- Written by Super User
- Hits: 8160
- Category: Nakulu
Every Nakulu Ukulele carries a limited lifetime warranty that covers it against manufacturing defects and materials. Nakulu Ukulele carries a warranty against manufacturing defects and materials for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Electronics and tuning machines are warranted for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Nakulu Ukulele reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not.
This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Any modification to the instrument will void the warranty. Unsolicited returns and shipments to Nakulu Ukulele will be ignored.
Items not covered under this warranty
- Damage due to negligence, misuse, accident, or improper maintenance practices.
- Normal fret and string wear on the instrument including broken strings and tuners due to improper tuning.
- Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidifier on Nakulu all solid-wood ukuleles will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidifier (Humistat™, Oasis™, Planet Waves™) is not used with your Nakulu instrument while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend it be stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidifier correctly installed inside the instrument.
- Exposure to heating or cooling sources that cause damage to the instrument.
- Personal opinions relating to the sound and tone of the instrument.
- Instruments damaged in transit.
Warranty is provided by:
Nakulu Ukulele 41-145 Poliala Street, Waimanalo, HI 96795
To make a claim:
Please contact Nakulu Ukulele to discuss the issue with them. Often times they will be able to help you quickly resolve the problem.